Hearing Loss & Hearing Aids
Hearing loss affects one in ten North Americans. Otolaryngology is the treatment of ear disorders. Otolaryngologists are trained in both the medical and surgical treatment of hearing, ear infections, balance disorders, ear noise (tinnitus), nerve pain, and facial and cranial nerve disorders. They also manage congenital disorders of the outer and inner ear. Otolaryngologists are commonly referred to as ENT physicians.
The Hearing Center within Midwest Ear, Nose & Throat in Sioux Falls, is a medical facility for the diagnosis and treatment of ear, hearing and balance problems. Our staff is dedicated to providing high quality, caring, personal and affordable service to you in a comfortable environment. Our experienced team of highly-trained physicians and audiologists offer our patients a broad range of medical, surgical and rehabilitative services, utilizing the latest in state-of-the-art technology and equipment, including the latest in high technology, virtually invisible hearing aids.
Our goal is to be the center of excellence for the complete care of the ear, hearing and balance in Sioux Falls. We aim to improve hearing, communication, and quality of life for the patients we are privileged to serve. Some of the diagnostic and treatment services we provide include:
- State-of-the-Art Hearing Aid Sales and Service
- Ear Disease, including Chronic Ear Infections and Childhood Ear Infections
- Bone-Anchored Hearing Aids or Auditory Osseointegrated Implants
- Cochlear Implants
- Hearing Problems in Children and Adults
- Microscopic and Laser Surgery of the Ear
- Dizziness and Balance Problems, including Ménière's Disease
- Tinnitus (unwanted noises in the ear)